24 Mai 2017
Using CTC++ for Java and C# add-on with Java AppletsDetailed setup instructions can be found in the distribution package in file applets.txt. Mainly a bit preparation of the webserver, copying the runtime files, and just adding -applet to the javactc instrumenter frontend.
Coverage data uploadAt the end of the applets
stop()or a method of your choice the coverage data gets transfered back to a script on the Webserver.
stop() method gets usually called in your Browser when you leave the page, or when pressing Reload.
That scripts then updates the coverage data file and generates the HTML report. This should take approximatly 3-5 seconds overall.
- Runs over the Internet anywhere
- No file access required at testing side
- Runs in real browser, not only an Appletviewer ..
- ... but can also be used in Appletviewer locally
- No relaxing of security attributes required
- Not patching of a JVM required