9 March 2022
Tool specific news: Company Testwell CMT++/CMTJava Testwell CTC++ GrammaTech CodeSentry GrammaTech CodeSonar Imagix Events/Seminars ALL NEWS
Imagix Corporation has released version 10.3 of Imagix 4D
(San Luis Obispo/USA, Offenburg/Germany, 5 October 2021)
Other changes compared to 10.2.0:
- Resolution of calls from Java into C/C++ via the JNI has been extended.
- Areas of GUI improvements include display of source code in flow charts, and scrolling
Imagix 4D: Your Solution for Software Problems
(Offenburg/Germany, 23 September 2021)In average more than 50% of the time in software development is spent for maintenance. There are problems in understanding software, in modifying software, in documenting software, ... Is there a solution? Yes! Imagix 4D visualizes software and speeds understanding. Metrics and software checks improve quality - the doc engine automates document generation. Learn more about Imagix 4D in our video!
Webinaire: Imagix 4D and Refactoring is just a Bowl of Cherries
Verifysoft invites you for the webinar "Imagix 4D and Refactoring is just a Bowl of Cherries" on Thursday, 25th November 2021, at 1:00 p.m. (CET, Berlin, Wien, Zurich)
The focus will be on the following aspects:
• Improving or modifying an application
• Reducing the number of test cases and therefore the testing effort, by reducing complexity
• Clearly organised architecture with loosely coupled components simplifies scalability and improves security
• Compliance with coding standards improves the readability of code and can have a positive impact on the robustness of an application
These were the 8th Static Analysis Days 2021
(Offenburg/Germany, 6 May 2021)
Experts from GrammaTech and Imagix from the USA and Verifysoft spoke during both days about refactoring, vulnerability detection, security holes and serious software bugs, complementarity of static and dynamic code analysis, security reviews and application as well as benefits of static code analysis for source code and binary code.
We have compiled some of the presentations for you: find out more now!
Imagix 4D: Version 10.2 Available
(San Luis Obispo/USA, Offenburg/Germany, 8 April 2021)
Particular enhancements in 10.2 include:
- Additional options in generating architectures from source code
- Improved performance working with large projects, including in Architecture Diagrams
- More automation of loading code into Imagix 4D, using Soong, Gradle and JSON build systems
- Extensible interface to load code from any build logs