Free Webinar: White-Box Testing in safety-related projects with Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heininger
In order to deliver reliable software, it shall be properly tested. In safety-related projects the scope of testing and the kind of tools to be implemented
to perform the testing is defined by safety standards
like ISO 26262, DO-178C, EN 50128, IEC 61508, 62304, IEC 60880. Software validation- and certification
experts from HEICON will show the attendees what factors are important to successfully perform white-box testing in safety-related projects.
Register now to our free webinar and learn about 5 key factors for successful white-box testing in safety-related projects:
- How are the expected functional test results determined?
- Which test methods are used to create normal range test cases?
- Which test methods are used to create robustness test cases?
- What role plays the structural source code coverage?
- How do you successfully and efficiently perform test reviews?
Herby I register for the following webinar: