TÜV Certificate Functional Safety
For Testwell CTC++ version 10.0 Verifysoft obtained a certification from TÜV Süd. The aim of the certification is to enable customers to apply Testwell CTC++ for safety-related development without further tool qualification activities
- in safety-related development according to IEC 61508:2010 for any SIL,
- in a standard-compliant development process according to ISO 26262:2018 for any ASIL,
- in safety-related software development according to EN 50128:2011/A2:2020 for any SIL,
- in safety related development according to IEC 62304:2006+A1:2015 for any software safety class.
Together with the TÜV-Cerificate Verifysoft offers a Safety-Package. Customer will get access to saftey-related documentation like a safety manual or a known-bugs list. Subscribers to the Saftey-Package will be informed about any updates of these documents.
For customers in the aerospace industry, using Testwell CTC++ in accordance to DO-178C projects, or those who want to perform a tool qualification Verifysoft offers a Tool-Qualification-Kit.
Please contact our sales team in case of any questions or to get more information about our offerings.
(current CTC++ version is 10.0.1)
- Testwell CTC++ Version 10.0.1 Available
- TÜV Süd Certificate for the Code Coverage Analyzer Testwell CTC++
- Recorded Webinar: What's New in Testwell CTC++ V. 10?
- Verifysoft introduces Team-based licenses for Testwell CTC++
- Testwell CTC++ 10.0 with new HTML Reporting Available
⇨ read more