5 February 2021
Can I integrate Testwell CTC++ in test environments like Check, cmocka, ..., or any other?Yes, Testwell CTC++ is spezialized in measuring code coverage independently from any testing tool or strategy.
It can be integrated in any test environment and works together with all unit test tools.
We are deeply convinced that developers should make their choice for the best unit test tool they can get for their daily work and their special requirements and combine this with Testwell CTC++.
Unit Test tools with an integrated coverage tool may lead to a bad compromise. It is better to choose the best unit test tool and combine it with the best Test Coverage tool (Testwell CTC++).
Testwell CTC++ is in the same way independent from the IDE used or the compiler you want to use.
Some of our customers told us that Testwell CTC++ is like a "Jeep" - it works with whatever terrain...
Request your free evaluation now and try yourself.
Back to FAQ
- Support of all compilers/cross-compilers
- Support of all embedded targets and microcontrollers
- Analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage
- Compliant for safety critical development
- Tool Qualification Kit available
- Certified by TÜV Süd Rail GmbH
- Simplifies analysis of Penetration tests
- Support for C, C++, Java, and C#
- Performs Kernel Coverage
- Integrations in many tool chains and testing environments
- Broad platform support
- Works with all Unit Testing Tools
- Integrations in many IDEs
- Clear and meaningful reports
- Very easy to use
- Thousands of licenses succesfully in use for safety critical development
- Proven customer success
- Live-Presentations, Trainings and Online-Presentations
- Free evaluation licenses
Frequently Asked Questions